amazon

3.12.15

Psychopy missing avbin solved

When I ran PsychoPy v1.83.01 on Windows 7 32-bit, I got the following error message.
ERROR avbin.dll failed to load.
Try importing psychopy.visual as the first library
(before anything that uses scipy)
and make sure that avbin is installed.

Then I typed the following in the shell of  PsychoPy2 Coder (IDE).
import psychopy.visual

I got an error message.
Unexpected error loading library avbin:

I checked where in avbin.dll in Command Prompt typing,
> where avbin.dll
C:\Windows\System32\avbin.dll
C:\Program Files\PsychoPy2\avbin.dll

However, both avbin.dll(s) seemed defferent.
C:\Windows\System32\avbin.dll was about 7 MB
whereas C:\Program Files\PsychoPy2\avbin.dll was about 3 MB.

I finally found that deleting
C:\Program Files\PsychoPy2\avbin.dll
and
moving C:\Windows\System32\avbin.dll to C:\Program Files\PsychoPy2\
worked fine.

It seems PsychoPy was installing two types of avbin.dll, one in System32 the other in PsychoPy2 and the latter doesn't work properly.
By the way, the order of my system path is C:\Windows\System32;C:\Program Files\PsychoPy2.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿